About Me

My photo
A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE ADVOCATING THAT THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER. WELL THAT IS ONLY BECAUSE YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU. YOU SEE IT IS ALL JUST A GAME LADIES & GENTLEMEN; AND THE QUALITY OF YOUR LIVING DEPENDS ENTIRELY UPON YOUR ABILITY TO PLAY THE GAME & i PLAY THeE GAME..... I WiN WiTHoUT PLAYn~SaY WHAT I want~L♦♥E oPeNLY ~cuz MY JoB iz 2 have FUN !#$

DON'T MAKE SOMETHING OUTTA NOTHING




OH that LiL boy is soooooo cute...i ♥ MC'DONALD'S fries, they are my weekness (with BBQ sauce)
FROM FACEBOOK:

Karen Melissa Rocha just "stumbled upon" this video of "wood pushers" of SAUGUS...oh how i hated that skool...be it the reason why i graduated when i was 16 & i'm almost posititve that if i had chosen to go to HART or VALENCIA i wouldn't be the LiL GENIOUS that i am today...
STILL PROUD TO SAY THAT BOOKS ARE MY ABSOLUTE LOYAL FRIENDS TIL THEE END ;P

Sat at 11:00pm ·  ·  · Share




so i met this guy a couple years ago & he was a friends ex-boyfriend
and just in December i was chilln with him & his homies drinking...we were both sitting on the same bed just chatting with everybody and slowly but surely all of us fell asleep. i wake up and he's M.i.A.
so the next night...meeh& his peeps are "bar hopping" on bouquet! i'm cold and drinking Baileys&coffee so i volunteer to be the designated driver.
he so needs a new transmission...i drive his ride home to get pajamas and my "travel night" bag.
i park in front of his homies house & i'm getting my bag out the back & he's like DAMN you got curves for days...i smurk & say--> i know i got a Big Bootty huh...yeah i like looking @ it TOO  ^_^
we fall asleep together but this time i bounce before he wakes up.
so new years eve i go to their stupid LiL party drinking RUM & blowing smoke all night.
i'm in the bathroom & he hollars & reply~ yo but he decides to brake in the bathroom...so glad i was pulling down my dress when he got the door open.
oh wait my outfit...was supposed to go to DODI's BLACK, WHITE & SILVER bash but i took too long getting ready cuz i was bullshitting with my sister & my ride bounced to their event...
white tight ass dress a bit above the knee showing off my 38"-[34D] 30"-39" figure. no bra with mad cleavage..a white LiL short sleeve sweater that buttoned just @ the top...GOLD tights...Violet snake skin 5" peak toe heelz...gold accessories...black 3/4 length coat...french tip mani&pedi...& i had just dyed my hair BLACK-VIOLET and i went out CHOLA style with the moose&hair spray...
i'm bullshitting with him til like 3-4 maybe even later in the morning & h he's harrassing me to lay down next to WEST but he was crushing and i wasn't so J.T. lays down next to him and west casually rolls over and puts his arm around him & i exclaim see...ya see...
so J.T. takes off my heels & he lays next to homeboy...i lay next to him and he grabs me and starts kissing on my neck&cheek...i think it's messed up that he's doing that right next to his homeboy like to me that's FOUL.
so i'm like...OH i feel the sexual tension cuz i knew he'd take it the wrong way and quit tryna MAC it ya know. so we fall asleep and i wake up and everybody's gone/
WEST takes me home & i ask him to take me to buy food,,so i come out the house and he's M.i.A. so i hit him up and he's like you crazy i ain't talking to you no more.
kuckin fokk BLOCKER man...i dunno if i'm ever gonna see him again


BUT WHAT REALLY GETS ME IS THAT EVERY OTHER TIME I CHECK SPACE HE POPz UP "PEOPLE YOU MAY KNOW" & I'M LIKE DAMN I WANNA HOLLA CUZ HE MAKES ME FEEL SEXY & I ♥ THAT...+ HE IS CUTE...


SHOULD I HIT HIM UP OR SHOULD I JUST LET IT BE...OH WOE-eTH MEEH

0 comments:

Post a Comment