About Me

My photo
A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE ADVOCATING THAT THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER. WELL THAT IS ONLY BECAUSE YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU. YOU SEE IT IS ALL JUST A GAME LADIES & GENTLEMEN; AND THE QUALITY OF YOUR LIVING DEPENDS ENTIRELY UPON YOUR ABILITY TO PLAY THE GAME & i PLAY THeE GAME..... I WiN WiTHoUT PLAYn~SaY WHAT I want~L♦♥E oPeNLY ~cuz MY JoB iz 2 have FUN !#$

SPaCE.BLoG









Posted Date: : Jan 13, 2010 7:03 AM
 Sun Sign:Scorpio Sun 26° Scorpio 36'What's a sun sign?
 
Element: WaterKey Planet: Pluto The Scorpion is one intense little creature, with enough poison in its own tail to disable or kill a much larger opponent. But the problem with this kind of built-in biological weaponry is that it must be mastered in order to be used most effectively. You Scorpios can use your "stinger" for self-defense, using your powerful emotional awareness to render your opponent harmless. But there is a sexual component of poisonous tail also, and until you learn to control those strong urges, you may find yourself in uncomfortable situations.
Motto: "What is hidden is more interesting than what is obvious." Greatest Strength: Your passion about your feelings Possible Weakness: Need for secrecy can be isolating









Moon Sign:Virgo Moon 29° Virgo 14'What's a moon sign?
 
The Virgin is highly discriminating, but not necessarily as prudish at some might believe. In ancient times, a Virgin was a woman who was not the property of man, and therefore had the legal right to just say "no." Now, in modern times, you Virgos are known for your ability to be highly discriminating. When you are ready, however, to say yes, the laser-like focus of your passion is anything but prudish. Generally, you have a great deal of common sense. But you tend to be tough on yourself, finding flaws that others might overlook. Learning to overlook the small stuff now and then can be good for you.
Motto: "I feel like I can do better." Greatest Strength: Your ability to analyze your emotions Possible Weakness: The tendency to be too self-critical
Rising Sign:Capricorn Ascendant 15° Capricorn 34'What's a rising sign?
 
Capricorn Rising means you may wear a serious expression on your face. It's not that you can't have fun, because you certainly know how to play. But business comes first since you probably have had a strong sense of responsibility your entire life. Whenever you're involved, you feel like it's up to you to ensure a favorable outcome. This usually goes along with being well-organized, and even if you're not into details, you have a good sense of strategy. You don't generally open up to people right away because it's important to know where you stand first. It's not that you're necessarily trying to control what they're doing, but you certainly want total control over yourself. Fortunately, though, you're practical enough to know when it's best to give ground.
Motto: "The buck stops here." Greatest Strength: Taking on the tough jobs Possible Weakness: Not being tender with yourself

Chinese Sign:The Rat








The RAT … THE RELENTLESS RAT Mantra: My charm helps me survive. Determined when he or she wants something, the Rat will work hard to get it. Rats are also very conscious and measured around money. But under their calm, charming veneer, aggression may be lurking. The Rat uses intellectual power for critical decision-making and is a mastermind when it comes to small details. Practical, but sometimes lacking vision and courage, the Rat can block his or her success because of greed and conservatism. Inner fear makes Rats unpredictable -- so don't let their charm fool you.









Currently listening: Supa Dupa Fly By Missy Misdemeanor Elliott Release date: 1997-07-15









Subject : FACEBOOK SNIPETz
Posted Date: : Jan 11, 2010 10:01 PM

oh...all my LiL crushes...too many to name, i'm glad my shyness keeps me tame





















































Music video by Black Sheep performing The Choice Is Yours. (C) 1991 The Island Def Jam Music Group










2009
...watched the sunlight peak over the horizon.can't wait to see what adventure i will partake in .east shines shades of orange& YeLLoW. signs that my evening will be MeLLoW.the west reflects purple haze/oh how i love to blow smoke witch puts me in a daze.midnight crush?.will i have anotherto kiss in lust.yes we know ain't no such thing as LuCK.....
December 31, 2009 at 9:09am.. ..
SUCCESS-->VICTORY--->the starz say so so don't HATE yo... JEALOUSY is a CRiME don't get peeved cuz i ain't gotta work to make my DIMES
Today is the Winter Solstice, a day on which astronomical factors make it appear as if the Sun is moving north again, increasing the length of days (in the Northern Hemisphere). It's also the first day of Winter, and means something special for each sign. For you, Scorpio, this is the time of year during which you like to be out and about, or, at the very least, enjoy sitting on the phone with friends. That energy will be prominent during the year, but mostly, the year will concentrate on career and reputation. It seems that you will be very heavily occupied with advancing yourself, but after June begins, there will be an emphasis on fun. You may even be facing a challenge to your authority today, but you don't need to respond in kind, according to today's planets, the challenger will undo themselves soon enough, because your victory is assured.









December 21, 2009 at 1:01pm

 ...HoT wax, FaCiAL, mani&pedi, FReNCH glittery PAINT JoB, L♦♥ELY LiL messages from BETH&JOHNNY...I'M FUNKY FRESH DRESSED 2 IMPRESS READY 2 PARTY...
From the Album Under Construction (2002) Youtube blocked my self made on this which was too hard to do! im really angry whats goin on and why removing missy vidz !!! so i saw theres no funky fresh dressed ...









December 18, 2009 at 6:38pm
.. ..
well...i'm out 2 find out what i'm soooo ^_^ about call me mañana..no doubt
December 14, 2009 at 6:49pm
.. ..
 i L♦♥E shoppin with my MOMMY she alwayz buys me some-thing @times she's like when did you sneak this in? ShOot... i thought she new i Be: sly slick & wicked =D December 14, 2009 at 12:09pm my daddy's tools are dropping as my mother stands there watching even thou i know the answer i always ask if i can play too... but only when i'm alone can i play with his snap-on TooLz
December 6, 2009 at 2:52pm
.. ..
WHY DO I ALWAYz GET "I LIKE YOU A-LOT BUT I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND"/I'M TIRED OF BEING THE OTHER WOMAN/AS MUCH AS I FRONT THAT I DON'T MIND/MANY HAVE DAMAGED THIS LiL HEART OF MINE/I FEEL BROKEN LIKE THIS JIGSAW PUZZLE/HOW CAN I BE LiL MISS TUFFY WHEN MY SOUL FEELz TROUBLED/REMIND ME TO "SMILE NOW&CRY L8rrR"~like the tattoo on my RUSSIAN BOY ... 
December 4, 2009 at 7:26pm  
.. ..
I am still a bit LoST for words/@least my confidence has been reassured/there's no need to FLAUNT/ but i gotta say~I always get what i want/an old flame has returned once again/over the past&done with the blame/my friends say I ♥ him&i think i might/i know he L♦♥Es me~it happened@first SIGHT...








November 29, 2009 at 11:35pm
.. ..
Therez water on da MOON...

according 2 GOOGLE... it's FRIDAY thEe 13TH... i'm 'bout 2 go blow some TREEz... A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY 2 MeeH....

.. ..

 TeK-NaN~0~G.......

.. ..

♥♥♥♥ finding $$$ in stash spotz.......

just got a ....JACKSON.... from my LiL COUSINz JewlerY box.......

off to get a manicure.......

french that is ~ oh 4sho!!!....

November 4 at 2:04pm....

.. ..

 math... there's only 1 right answer & yet ∞ solutions.......

November 1 at 6:02pm October 28 at 7:51pm ....

.. ..

first day of work since APRiL....

 gett'n paid under the table....

 with cash advances ....

my boss paid for a new driver's License....

 out with the OLD & in with the NEW ....

meeh...life...DO YOU?....

.. ..

as independent as i am...i'd love to marry $$$$$ i LOVE getting checks in the mail for doing nothing ...i LuV my life as of now...i'm never broke&in LOVe... [~with myself that is...my definition of 1 LuV] meeh-myself& I are enough i've been pimp'n but don't get it twisted PaperInMyPocket with 5 figures in PLaztiK & my RHyMES...check out this LiNK (ok--> so i'm inspired by J$]....

.. ..

i'm off to see the homie.......

but i really wanna be.......

on the other side of the street.......

with the one i really wanna peep.......

missing old flames.......

but i still gotta play my game.......

so smoke me in the wind with the dust.......

i gotta say farewell to my crush.......

light up a blunt........

and smoke up.........

(this goes out to YoU&u&yOu!!!)....

October 24 at 11:15pm....












Subject : BRA!N & BeHAViOR Current mood:  mellow
Posted Date: : Jan 3, 2010 6:59 AM
QUESTION: why WAS my HOMIE getting on my nerves last night...¿?¿
ANSWER==>>> My HoMEG1RL came too visit   
Currently listening: Crazy Life with Bonus Tracks
HAD TO PUT MeeH THOUGHTz ON TOP =D










November 11, 2009 - Wednesday
.. ..
.. ..
WRiTTeN BeSiDeS ....L.A.z.. ..RiVeR........
September 3rd 2009--> 6:24 A.M. AIN'T it FuNNy HOW MOBiLiZiNG 2 Feet  HAS A HiReR prestige THAN MeTAL COATeD spokes 4 WHeel => PAGANS TRAVeL IN DIReCTION OF OPPOSITe NOTATION WHITe LINeS POINT PeRPeNDICULAR WHy DRIVe ON THe RIGHT SIDe OF PAINTeD PATHS WHeN MATH says 3 Rights TURN ALL LeFT SO WALK 2 protect THe HeART WHeN FAILURe ROKcS eNeRGY Re PUMPS WITH SHOKcS WHEN THE < (LiL 1) eATS THe BIG 1 I   MATHMeTICHIANS WHOM PROVeD MULtIPLeS & DIVIDeNS ON THe LeFT SIDE equals A POSITIVE 
eRASING MORAL SINS ANCIENT INTeLLIgence JUST Feel your SOUL & LISTeN IT WILL TeLL you WHATS DeSTINeD BUT you WALK THee PATH ONLy you & TRINITy DeCIDe HAVe FUN WHILe CHALLeNGe INSPIReS your PRIDE IF CURIOSity RIeNS UNSATIABLE you'LL ALWAyS Be THe 1 WHOM CRYZ CUZ Regret STAyS INFINATeLy present THOUGHTS CONSTANTLY ReDIrECT THE MIND'S eye Becomes AN ILLUTION WISHINg 4 UNKNOWN CONCLUSIONS TIMe TICKS FORWARD UNAWARE BACKWARDS LeADS 2 NOWHERE LAWS OF THIS UNIVeRSe PROTeCT THe STATe OF NOTHING DON'T FoRget every ACTION CAUSeS AN = & OPPOSITe ReACTION THe OLD DISAPPeARS WHILe CReATING A4 BRAND NeW ACTION CAN'T HAVE NOTHING IF THeRez NO - THING COUNTeR CLOCKWISE THIS EARTH WILL STIR SOMETHINgS FALL 4 NO -THING ALIENS & preditors FIGHT 4 BALANCE SURVIVAL OF THe FITTeST    EVERyTHINGS #1 CHALLeNGe ENERgy FUeLING LIFe WILL ONLY get BIGGeR FIRe & ICe    2 contenders RAGe ENDS WITH ASHeS 2 DUST TAKe CONTROL BY IMMOBILIZING THE MUST NeGATIVE TeMPATUReS PReSeRVE THE HUSH I'M WAITING 4 your WARMTH 2 CALM THe CRUSH ALL IS BeAUTIFUL IN LUST WISDOM TAUGHT Me    THe OWL SeeS ALL THINGS APOLLO TAMeS THE FLOW OF ZeRO'S   CUZ He HAS THe POWeR 2 SHUSH      THE HeRO ARTeMIS IS eVeRyTHING He'S NOT YeT THe OWL quietly ROAMS FRee FUNNy HOW NOTHING CReATeS SOMeTHINGY OPPOSITeS eMBODy     THE CONCePT OF NOTHING I  THe KNOWLeDge I ReCeIVE     WHeN THRee'S      BeCOME SIMPLY 1  MIND     BODy      SPIRITUALITy TReeS   LOVE &       INFINITy AS TWO BeCOME NONE CANCeLIZATION ALWAyS BReeDS 1 SO STAy 2 THe LEFT CUZ We ALReADy WON NOTE: STRUCTURE, LANGUAGE MECHANICS. SPELLING & GRAMMAR STEM FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE & TRANSCRIBED IN ACCORDANCE WITH ORIGINAL DOCUMENTATION
.. ..
.. ..
YEAH I wRAP&WhAT!$#....
16 BARS...4..1'a...my niggaz Ever since I was a young'n Niggas be try'na steel who I"M crush'n Why they just can't ask? Sh!t...I'll GLaDLY pass HO a*s CUZ we know it aIn't NO FUN... If the HOMIE'Z can't get none! PoPz taught me 2 HATE NO-1 Walk with me if ya want the Ladies LuV I can make any female TABLE DANCE OnLY 1 chick caught me in her TRANCE made the mistake of giv'n GaNGSta love a CHANCE CAN''t be a real MAN if you've never been fOOLiSH... i mean....what's the point of bein' Gangsta with no BiTCH? Love my BaBy GiRL cuz she's DEVILISH & when she goes out with her G!rLz 2 play...i ..NEVa.. TRIP cuz OL' girl knowz A!n't no-BODY work it better than DaDDY's D!kk....
.. ..
.. ..
.. ..
tHeY DON'T CALL ME TuFFY4 nothing........
WRiTTEN in BRONzE DON'T WANT ANY-BODY 2 GET THEE WRONG IDEA 'BOUT ME I AIN'T GOT NO-THING 2 HIDE... IT LITERALLY HURTS 2 LIE ALWAYZ SAY'N WHATZ ON MY MIND YET IT'S MOSTLY SKY HIGH NEVER LET ANYBODY STOP MY STRIDE DON'T HATE~ JUST GIVE ME A TRY STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY FOOLZ  TOSS MY HYDE IGNORANCE IS BLISS TOO BAD I'M SUCH A GOOD THING 2 MISS MANY FALL HARD WITH JUST A KISS DONE 'EM SO DIRTY~ OOOH WHAT A DISS EVEN SO SO THEY STILL COME BACK 2 THIS BUILDING NEW BRIDGES SOMETIMES MULTIPLES ARE GIVEN COUNTLESS RUINS... A DIVIDEN SOME FOOLZ JUST DON'T LISTEN BRUSH ME OFF CUZ OF MY TWINS ...SO WHAT IF I'M A CHICK I'LL STILL THROW BLOWS @ THE RUTHLESS DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHO YOU IS NOR WHOM YA REPRESENT'N MY NICKNAME SAYS IT ALL & IT AIN'T NO FACADE JUST BE KEWL DUDE~ALL I SEEK IS A FRIEND I'M JUST meeh... ¿DO YA NEED ME 2 EXPLAIN 1-more-gain?

September 26, 2009 - Saturday
JUMPED THE FENCE TO GET HOME... WILL WRITE MORE LATER I'M SLEEPY
















September 6, 2009 - Sunday
I HAD TO POST THIS...not only cuz I WON the GAME..i just think it's hilarious that this 31 year old arrogant prissy ass fool doesn't like the fact that i made him look a-fool in front of his friends. BUT people with low self-esteem always hate on so i respond in one of three ways 1.explain the reasoning behind my behavior 2.sarcasm <my favorite > and the winner of this match is 3. TRUTH  perpetrators alwayz get  cuz i don't react how they wanna and then they end up lookn sometimes NOTE: background story~met this guy at a party 2 YEARS AGO...didn't see him again until DoDi's LiL sister-->Rhonda (i hope that's how she spells her name) on 8-08  (let's call him X cuz i dont wanna get sued4slander!) anyways from the moment i step into the backyard this guy is HoT2TROTT 4me& yeah he accomplished his goal i spent sat night&all of sunday with him and he made a HuGe effort to make sure i have his # before i leave... we're conversed a couple times & i hit him up a couple hours ago but he doesn't say anything indicates he is speaking = indicates i'm speaking Here GOEs the WAR... = SCARDY KAT...i think it's time 4 me 2 lose your #s...if ya want your clothes back let it be known cuz the trash passes on WEDNESDAY...other than that go 2 a free clinic and pray we're both negative.....PEACE OUT *we all gotta die sometime dont call me again i dont like u i was drunk n tweeking...hi =YOur such a LIES remember you are what ya think...i know i ain't dyin anytime soon so it must suck 2 be you...maybe that's why your grown ass still lives with ya momma and you get scolded all the time...you should try thinking more positively-you'll guaranteed be happier ya TWEEKER =I knew there was a reason why i couldn't look you in thee eye...your just a FAKE FACADE... how sad...ya don't even know WHOM you are *i know i dont like ugly chicks =LIKEWISE....i'm thee most beautifulest girl in my world....but then again i'm on a different level than 85% of this earth...it baffles me how people like you have no idea what they;re capable of cuz i see it but ya'll don't pay attention =jEsUs i got another male HATER...sfter all these years that nonsense still trips me out....it only validates the belief that i am a force to be wreckened with *hey bitch stop calln me or i will find u thru dodi n u will regret fuckn with a crazy person dumb bitch go kill yourself =You crack me up...and just to let ya know i'm not calling you i'm sending SMS data...Your just mad cuz i'm 1 of the rare that knows how 2 laugh @ ya and the fact that i do it well urks ya even more...this is the part of the GAME that i love the most cuz when the LiL kid rebuttals start i know i've won =p keep in mind "EVERYTHING YOU DO I CAN DO BETTER" so i would twice think ="go kill yourself" your retarded....what happened to all that witt? Oh i know it was only cuz i was there....you should try diving off a cliff so ya can see something beautiful before your body ceases to exist but i bet your punk ass will just O.D. or ya can make it thrilling and play ROULETTE with a revolver but make sure all 6 chambers are filled...that way there's no mistakes according to your calculations use scratch paper thou so when ya mess up the MATH it'll look like ya followed kiddish instructions so NOBODY will be confused as to WHY ya lost :-P










September 1, 2009 - Tuesday
Current mood:  curious
Everyboddy...pray I do good in my CaLCuLaS class... tonight is the first day of school for me   I haven't been in a math class for like 6 years...but I alwayz set the curve so we'll see if I still got my skills.... I LOVE MATH...cuz there is ONLY 1 right answer but yet infinite solutions. This GEEK will prevail!!! 









August 19, 2009 - Wednesday

I hate when that happens... I got all spruced up to run some errands
 but my chauffeur was late getting in and the facility was closed...
Hopefully the homie finds me some trees
 that way my make-up will not have been used in VAIN
...even thou I am in LOVE with myself...DAMN I'M .....!!!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment