About Me

My photo
A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE ADVOCATING THAT THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER. WELL THAT IS ONLY BECAUSE YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU. YOU SEE IT IS ALL JUST A GAME LADIES & GENTLEMEN; AND THE QUALITY OF YOUR LIVING DEPENDS ENTIRELY UPON YOUR ABILITY TO PLAY THE GAME & i PLAY THeE GAME..... I WiN WiTHoUT PLAYn~SaY WHAT I want~L♦♥E oPeNLY ~cuz MY JoB iz 2 have FUN !#$

the SANDLoT




Subject : YEAH~YEAH
Posted Date: : Nov 13, 2009 7:37 PM
earlier today i was looking for a movie in the shelves of my TV stand and i find a piece of paper (a receipt to be exact) and it had MR.MARTY YORKz # on it...
...i met him from a friend of a friend of a friend...
when i moved out to  VALENCIA i heard he lived out here and i had alwayz wanted to meet him because he was one of my favorite characters (after mike vitar)


QUOTE "yeah-yeah you were...& you were drooling...oh Wendy Peffercorn...my darling lover girl [sigh] ..."
so 2.29.2008 (LEAP YEAR NIGHT) he picks me up from Dr. DOUGHNUT down the street from my house in a BIG LIFTED TRUCK...   
CLikK here 2 view HiS 1st movie TRAILeR






0 comments:

Post a Comment