About Me

My photo
A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE ADVOCATING THAT THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER. WELL THAT IS ONLY BECAUSE YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU. YOU SEE IT IS ALL JUST A GAME LADIES & GENTLEMEN; AND THE QUALITY OF YOUR LIVING DEPENDS ENTIRELY UPON YOUR ABILITY TO PLAY THE GAME & i PLAY THeE GAME..... I WiN WiTHoUT PLAYn~SaY WHAT I want~L♦♥E oPeNLY ~cuz MY JoB iz 2 have FUN !#$

I L♦♥E it when i look@meeh-self in the mirror and think... *WOW~i really am really pretty* ^_^

























i posted that on face Yesterday at 12:49pm

&just now....

i remember what i was wearing the first time somebody told me that...a black with white polk-a-dot halter-top "summer" dress, with a silky ribbon of the same pattern in my hair like a headband, black sandals with white hearts, a gold-"diamond" studded nose-ring, 1" gold hoop earings....bracelets??? "house-sitting"@his brother's townhome-sitting on the couch faded&he's sitting on the floor in front of the tv playing soccer on the X-BOX and he turns and looks at me and says "you know- YOU ARE really pretty" and i say " i know", but then he says... "BUT you know you could be FINE" and i say "i know"...i still needa hit the gym MONeY! wish i had you to work out with..."oh that's just something i learned in a magazine" he'd leave me satisfied so much that i only needed it once a week...once he's like "you gonna be home later" and i'm like "why" he says" you know why" and i stay quiet. he's like"you just want me to say it huh" i nod my head...he jumps and touches the balcony of the condos in our complex and says "can i get some NOOKIE" and he woke me up that night& it was the first time he layed me down in the back of the impala&when we were done i was all over that back seat. i took it to get the oil&filter changed and wash it and the next day [i failed the sandwich test!] he's like "you know it's like our car" and i'm like "yeah right-i wish that were true" we had to be hiding behind his brothers back..braking in thru that back yard. oh we even went thru an earthquake together well. i was home and he was home and he called me scared like i don't wanna be alone.... how cute...i miss him...my friend..my JUKEBOX

0 comments:

Post a Comment